Our most popular and traditional party arrives on Sunday, October 1
This Sunday, October 1, 2023, we will hold the traditional Rice Harvest Festival, which for 33 years we have been doing every year, and which we will continue to do, in Amposta, in the heart of the Delta the Ebro. Enjoy the party!
- Foot threshing (traditional separation of grain and chaff)
- Charanga performance “Suc d’Anguila” and “Guardet Lo Cantador”.
- Jotes dance of the women of Delebre
- Meeting of crafts from the Terres de l’Ebre and Maestrat
- During the party, drunken coke and a carriage ride will be distributed to the participants.
All events are free.