If you stay for lunch, don’t forget to reserve a table. You can do it here.
31th. RICE HARVESTING FESTIVAL
This Sunday, October 4, 2020, we will hold the traditional Rice Harvest Festival, which we have been doing for 30 years every year, and which we will continue to do, in Amposta, in the heart of the Ebro Delta. Enjoy the party!
- 10.30-11.00 Arrival of reapers in traditional carts
- Beginning of the harvest
- Leg beating (separation of grain and straw)
- Performance during the festival of the charanga “Suc d’Anguila” and Guardet “Lo Cantador” and the Colla Sardanista and jotes de Deltebre
- Distribution of drunken coke to the entire audience.
- Carriage ride to all those attending the Sega Festival.
*We are awaiting the latest changes in covid regulations
All events are free.